Babs is really close to a long term deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by gran54, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gran54

gran54 Starter

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3076/jordan-babineaux

Definitely helps us through the draft process. Seems as though Babs is our guy and Griffin was given one more year to see what he can do (sigh) .... We'll see how it works, but definitely happy to have Babs close to a long term deal.

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

If he signs a long term deal their is no way we go early safety this year, but more than likely get a late round project guy to step in.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Saw this coming a mile away. Babs was our only safety who deserves to come back. Unlike Griffin, Babs delivered the hammer when he could, he didn't hold up like some little biatch when a receiver came his way. Believe it or not, he even hustled to the ball. Imagine that lol.

Griffin better be taking notes.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Any idea on the safety class in the next draft?

5. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Couple top guys next year will be Robert Lester Rambo, McDonald, Armstrong, Waggner (Tennessee) could be a good pick-up if he has a good senior year

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Safety class is way better next year, especially at FS.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I think the front office realized this, if the guys I mentioned post good seasons it could be the best safety class in a while. Lock up Griffin for a year and replace him the following year with a guy like Lester or Rambo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Playmaker

I would love to get Lester next year and Rambo really stepped his game up last year. I believe Armstrong from Miami is a SS if I'm not mistaken but he might be able to switch positions.

9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

People talk about Barron being a sure pick at safety this year on the forum, but Lester is a Ball Hawk. I would love to see him in our secondary next year, especially if he comes into a new improved Titans pass rush (via 2012 NFL draft).

10. The Playmaker

He has the ball hawking ability of Griffin but he's not afraid to hit. I like him a little bit more than Barron but Barron is a leader.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar