Bachelor Party Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

So next month I'm flying to Niagra Falls for my buddy's wedding. His best man and brother is putting on a bachelor party in Nashville. It's gonna be big knowing these guys... I wanted to start a thread for bachelor party stories. Do you guys have any tales to tell? Bachelorette stories welcome as well...

all I know is... this party... what happens in Na$hvega$ stays in Na$hvega$. :brow:

[​IMG]

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Goot Lawd! Don't make me tell bout the "flippie". :brow:

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

This thread is PG right???

We did a horrendous amount of planning for one of my mates' bachelor parties. It actually ran for 3 days.

One of the PG rated highlights was the Edward Schooner-hands impersonation we made him do. Whenever we went to a new bar/club, we would get out the packing tape and tape a schooner (Australian rough equivalent to a pint) of beer to each of his hands. Made it easy to know which beer was his and a few places allowed him free re-fills for as long as we were there.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I live in Niagara Falls

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

On the way to my BP I left my bag at the front door when I was leaving the house. I went to vegas for a 3 day weekend with nothing but what I was wearing.

I had done pretty well at the Black Jack tables. Had some chips in my pocket. Thought i would be a smart idea to climb up on one of the TV stands and I lost a $500 chip.

This was not at a BP but my wife and I were staying in a sweet at the Luxor. The people above us decided that they would celebrate with a bath. Well the mood struck them I guess because they started going at it and left the water running. Not sure how long it was but the roof eventually started leaking. Almost to the point it was raining in the room. We called the front desk and I guess in the process they had to open the door to the couple still going at it.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I was at my my best friends brothers Bachelor party 2 years ago cuz they had it at his house and I was there with my friend. Remember im only 17 so I was 15 then.

:lol3: Got me a little somethin somethin from one of the girls in this leather suite. dont ask.. lol

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I don’t drink, and really I don’t suffer from a shortage of female nudity in my life so bachelor parties don’t hold a ton of appeal for me. A few years ago I did go to a business associate's bachelor party in Montreal (one should never pass on a trip to Montreal). They got him a surprise stripper. He was taped to a chair and the classic oversized caked was wheeled out in front of him. The strippy burst from the cake wearing a school girl’s outfit and proceeded to give him the nastiest of lap dances. The stripper was adult film star Gia Darling. Unbeknownst to Han (man of the hour's name) was that Gia packs a little surprise… He was really enjoying the lap dance until Gia’s plaid school girl’s skirt came off, and “her” secret was revealed (and it was apparent “she” was really enjoying the lap dance as well). Han freaked out and broke free from the chair like Houdini and in the process dislocated his shoulder. The whole thing was captured on video tape and to this day the change of expression on his face when that skirt dropped and his ensuing spastic escape has to be one of the funniest things I’ve ever witnessed.

Honestly I was shocked he fell for it. I knew in the secret in advance so it’s hard to tell if it was simply because I knew, but even though “she” was attractive, to me the “surprise” was obvious from the moment Gia burst from the cake, but Hanski fell for it hook line and sinker (he’s a boob man and Gia had a fairly nice set so he probably never got past that). To this day I still don’t think he finds the whole affair very funny (they had a bunch of Montreal's finest female strippers there who were going to "console" Han afterwards... but he didn't get that far, he was off to the Emergency room) Han's brother took a brow beating from both his wife and sister in law to be (I guess the whole “what happens at the bachelor party stays at the bachelor party” rule goes out the window when the fiancé comes home with his arm in a sling). It still makes me chuckle everytime I think about it.

Gia the strippy
    [​IMG]

We have a store in Niagara Falls Canada BP. If you or who ever is planning the party needs some goofy, smutty novelty stuff let me know and I'll be sure you get a special Go Titans discount.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

the two pics on the right are a dead give away for me. He must have been drunk.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And that's an offer you won't get at most other Titans message boards. :brow:

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, TJ, that's something you can always use in the advertising...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar