Bachelor Party

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I've never been to a Bachelor Party... I've just seen them in movies and heard about them.

But I'm the Best Man in a wedding in about 6-7 weeks. God help me on the toast.

Any tips on how (and what) to plan for a Bachelor Party?

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

The main objective is that the groom has a great time and a memorable weekend with friends.

How that is accomplished is pretty wide open. What does your friend enjoy? Do you guys plan to travel? Low key or likes to get crazy? On a budget?

3. RavensShallBurn

That's what's hard about it.

He rarely goes out with us. So it would probably be low key. Doubtful we'd go out of town - I'll be returning from LA April 9th and I'll throw the party that weekend.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've been to BP's that were a coupla guys playing cards or as far as flushing dad's wallets at The Doll House. Totally depends on the dude and the budget..

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How old is the groom? If he's 21-30 you have to "buy a pretty girl her books" or help her with "tuition". But don't use fresh dollar bills, gives the girls paper cuts.

6. RavensShallBurn

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

For most of my low key friends, it is generally centered around some sort of activity they enjoy (tends to be golf or karting for my friends), a really nice meal, going somewhere for drinks (if they are into that), and maybe doing what JC Brave is talking about (if they are into that).

8. JCBRAVE

He's gotta wake up smelling like coco butter, just has to!

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. JCBRAVE

Oh yea, don't lose a tooth, or wake up tatted up. But if you wanna get your buddy a lower back tattoo, that'd be funny..

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

He's getting married at 21? Wowwwww.

Why are people down here in such a rush to get married? Crazy..

[and I am born/raised in mid tn]

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar