Back 10 up 10, 20&29 who do you take?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Banks was a first team all sec player. That alone justifies that 29th pick and certainly the 39th pick.

Serious, 25% of all the participants at the combine were from the sec!

Now Banks had a poor workout a 4th rd type workout let's be honest. His 40 time and vertical was mediocre and his lift was not good. Had he not run a sub 7 second cone i would not want him that high but he plays fast.

Sylvester Williams would be another guy to look at with our 2nd pick if there. Very solid in the senior bowl workouts. And Datrone Jones would be another guy even though he is pegged as a 3-4 end and a 4-3 tweener i would really be looking at him at 39. Also very good senior bowl workouts inside and outside.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I am too. At first I didnt but now I dont care if hes a little soft sometimes, he can stick to receivers allowing a pass rush to develope.

3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

exactly that's what I really like about him too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar