Back off CJ some and go deep!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I wasn't a mediocre football star like Fish.

And we know that's the only way to get on the payroll. All knows he's done nothing else.

Would be awesome if you could logically disagree with anything I said though.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

VY has a 95 rating over three games with one of those being a crappy game. He's doing awesome. The offensive playcalling has been by far the worst part of our team this year.
    Cook never gets enough shots...we see Craig Stevens running more routs then him. It's stupid. Same reason Kenny Britt isn't our number 1 receiver, Jeff Fisher gets these ideas in his head and runs with them, forget what happens on the field.

And don't give me that 'if your so smart' baloney. I've watched every snap of Vince Youngs professional career more then one time. I know what I see now and what I saw in 2006, 07, 08, 09. The guy is progressing, been through some crap, has matured, and is a difference maker for this team. He needs to be let loose a little bit. That helps CJ, our OLine, and our defense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Running our RBs to death is a frachise thing. We ran Earl and Eddie into early retirement and they were big brusers. To keep CJ alive and to up his production at the same time we just to blance the offense a bit.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

You kind of just contradicted yourself there. Does he have good decision making capabilities, or does he throw tons of interceptions? Both can't be true.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Um not true. I run and operate a jacket manufacturing company, that's not as cool as being an NFL coach, but I make some good $$, and get to see my kids every day.

6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

That's cool, I used to actually own an apparel company. Did high end Italian tops and bottoms as well as leather/suede. Dealt with race car drivers every day (actually their managers/attorneys/assistants). Did corporate t's and polos as a side...I have about 25 years on you though. :wink2:

7. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I wouldn't say VY is doing awesome. He's is adequate. Either case, the game plan needs to include him passing and getting the ball into the hands of other play makers on the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar