Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Back Up Middle Linebacker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Feb 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,299
    Should we draft one in the late rounds or acquire a free agent on the cheap? Just in case Colin pulls a Colin during the season. What do you guys think of AJ Klein out of Iowa State in the 6th round?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,938
    Bring back Zac Diles. He looked good before he broke his leg.
    J Falk, nbtoppers2, JCBRAVE and 2 others high five this.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436
    I suspect this is something we will address. We should draft a MLB in the later rounds, and sign a veteran MLB. Signing a MLB will give us insurance WHEN Colin goes down, and drafting one will put us in good position to replace Colin if he continues with the injuries.

Like Fry said, Diles did look good before his injury, but I still think we need to sign a veteran MLB.
  4. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,299
    I forgot about Diles.
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Sign a vet and draft a guy
    The Hammer high fives this.
  6. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675
    kiko alonso from oregon
  7. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    Draft a replacement and move him to the bench. MLB is typically the heart of the defense and the field general. Its hard to build around a player who has a history of being hurt throughout college and now with his limited time on the Titans.
  8. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I really think we should look into replacing Crutches. Now way does he make it through an entire season. He missed the majority of last season due to a high ankle sprain..... seriously? What kinda ***** crap is that? Jack Lambert, Dick Butkus, Mike Singletary... how many games did they miss with an injury like that. Disgrace to call him a middle linebacker.
  9. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $337
    Depends on how severe the sprain is. Many players have missed a lot of time over high ankle sprains. Even when he came back from the injury it was obvious he still wasn't 100%.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $89
    I typically hear that is a hard one to come back from.

I mean, you can think its gone play half a game and bam its back.