Backbreaker gameplay

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You can see what I hate about it there. CJ looks 6'5 and 280lbs. He moves like he's that size too.

They did well with the creation system, how you can pretty much make anything- but the plastic looking guys and lumbering stiffness in runningbacks/wrs/etc is hard to accept.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that looks really crappy. other than the tackle animations, what that game have to offer?

3. iQon

iQon Starter

It's more of an acquired taste. There are no players to take seriously so you should just have fun with it.

My only real problems are the camera angles. I can see what they were aiming for, but there should be options.

The AI is REALLY stupid on punt returns. I had a 4th and 27, and about 3 or 4 roughing calls later (yes, the same possession), they ended up inside their own 20 and kicked a field goal.

I also got screwed on a wide-open lob in the endzone. The guy just dropped it. And there's no user catching to stop it, it's all a crap shoot on when they'll catch the ball.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Must have been Nate Washington.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This looks horrible. Madden must have spoiled me, because these players here look like garbage. I'm all for a second player to create competition for EA, but this is a joke that only children would play.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Chris Johnson=Jerome Bettis

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm gonna have to pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar