Bad analysis thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Like anything, relatable sources only. Most of ESPN does jersey shore reporting. Not always correct. Not always good, but supposed to be entertaining. This thing doesn't surprise me either.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I really can't talk about these "experts" anymore because they piss me off. But no one pisses me off more than the NFL Network Fantasy experts. They're all dumb. Period.

Trent Dilfer has actually become one of my favorites. Schlereth is good. Edwards is entertaining. Mortenson and Schefter are informative. The Monday night crew can be fun with "C'mon Man, but I get the vibe they don't have a clue about the league anymore.

I'm sure there's someone else I'm leaving out, but beyond those people there aren't many good ones.

I actually agreed, oddly enough, with one thing Ray Lewis said last week before or after the Chargers game, but I can't remember what it was. Overall from what I've caught of him, he's horrible too though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You just did the same exact thing. Did you even look up Maning's game log for 2009-2010(The years Pagano was secondary coach)? How many games did he play against the Ravens? How did he play in those games? That information is 5 seconds away!

Can you even name the secondary coach for the titans? But Pagano as secondary coach was doing the game planning and expertly positioning Ed reed into some picks? Come on!

Of course you don't make $250,000 a year being wrong so it's forgivable.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I actually used to like Skip Bayless until I followed him on twitter. What an annoying little *****.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Twitter has changed my opinion of a number of celebs/well-known people.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

No I didn't because I have no idea what Manning's stats vs Baltimore are since I could care less and would be very surprised if he had if he had bad games against them.

My point was that Faulk isn't necessarily wrong because Pagano was a member of the Baltimore Ravens coaching staff during those years and despite what you may believe an entire coaching staff comes up with a gamplan not just a coordinator. Head Coaches and Coordinators get all of the credit but position coaches go to those gameplan meetings as well and I doubt they are nothing but wall art.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

One from AFC playbook on NFLN. 1st game of regular season against the Steelers they show a play against the Falcons in the 3rd preseason game. Ryan has a clean pocket and throws an easy td. Baldinger says the Titans D can't win without getting pressure. Little does he know we had 4 sacks in the 1st half and were getting pressure all game. This is when I lost all respect for the "experts".

8. smili

smili Starter

Yeah, I thought Ray Lewis would make an interesting guy to have on Monday Night Football, but his commentary is pretty bad so far. It'd kindof like he's wound a little too tight when on TV, and has difficulty relating insight into the game.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think he comes across as the thuggish murderer p.o.s. we all know he is.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar