Bad analysis thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

you know what annoys the shizzzle outta me. when these dumb guys go "rg3 aint rg3 no more he just Robert griffin" no idiot his grandpa was Robert griffin hes rg3 id be upset bout this if I was rg3 and it seems like its the cool thing to say nowadays I believe sharper on nfln was first I heard the first week

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I heard "now he's just Bob."

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lol freaking idiots its not a nickname its his name idiots

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Another bad analysis alert.

Many of you know about Steve Tasker repeatedly calling Bernard Pollard "Marcus Pollard". very embarrassing.

Blaine Bishop the other day on 104.5 repeatedly, over and over kept talking about how the titans have no 2nd rd pick. "they traded it to get Hunter he said". Again repeatedly said this in a discussion about drafting a QB.

Nobody caled him on it i guess they didn't want to embarrass him but i knew he was wrong and was yelling at the radio while in the car.

It was a third rd pick this year we gave up to move up to pick 34 to get Hunterin the last draft.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Found another one. This by Terrell Davis on nfl network.

Issue Should the Texans take Clowney or perhaps Mack. Best fit?

Davis-"I don't know what they are going to do with JJ Watt a natural 4-3 end in Romeo Crennel's new defense but etc etc etc...

So Davis doesn't know that the Texans have been a 3-4 team the last 3 seasons? That Watt has been the starting 3-4 left end there?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol that's impressively bad. IMPRESSIVELY

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

A lot of these former players show how dumb they are when on tv or the radio. This is why they dont gameplan or become coaches at any level. It sometimes makes me wonder how they were even good with so little football knowledge. Also the fact that the networks just let it go on really pisses me off. But, sports like so many other relms of media have these "experts", if they were truly experts they would be making morr money somewhere else

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I heard Rodney Harrison going on and on about how Khalil Mack is gonna be a bust because he is just a workout warrior just like Vernon Gholston. I almost put my head through the driver's side window. A workout warrior is a guy whose tape sucks ass but blows up the combine and his stock gets inflated. Mack's tape is solid as can be. Harrison is a tard.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm sure you are yelling in your car all the time psychopath.

Are you sure you didn't become angry because of a black man talking on your radio?

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

JJ Watt plays muliple spots, dude is insane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar