Rumor Ballard front runner for Titans GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

That's why I hate posting from my phone LOL ...

• Troll Troll x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Maybe they will be allowed to play in the lingerie football league .They may actually win some games there ... but I don't think I could watch it hahaha

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I would take odds that they don't win. At least not as currently configured.

Unless of course we DID bring punkman Jones back. He could just beat the shlt out of the women. We should be able to punch in enough scores to win.

#63 GOFIGURETITANS, Jan 13, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

I am pretty dissapointed that Ballard, Robinson, or Sundquist have not been announced yet.

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

And by yet I mean maybe forever....I am so fearful it ends up someone in such a weak position they will accept Mularkey for the shot at a gm role.

6. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

I heard it was probably going to be Polian.

7. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Can't understand not to pick a good one when have really good qualified candidates. Same as HC .

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

From where?

9. kenny

kenny Starter

<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I can confirm <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Titans?src=hash">#Titans</a> are informing GM candidates that they have not received the job. Hire appears imminent.</p>&mdash; Jason Wolf (@JasonWolf) <a href="">January 14, 2016</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

10. Rudad

Rudad Starter

@JasonLaCanfora: Bucs exec Jon Robinson is the frontrunner for the Titans GM job. Announcement coming as soon as Thursday. Belichick tree is very hot now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar