Bama Fans.. Lane Kiffin

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Razorbacks, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

This sentiment is the one that never makes sense to me.

What if my school doesn't have a football team (which it doesn't and never did), does that mean I can't root for anyone in college football? Am I banned from watching college football since I apparently can't root for any teams?

For that matter, I've also never lived in Tennessee and have no plans on ever doing so; does that mean I shouldn't root for the Titans? Actually... my life would probably be better if I followed that idea...

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I seriously believe Chip Kelly did something bad to someone you loved.

Kelly 26-21
    Mularkey 18-39

Yeah... same exact thing buddy.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

I don't really care but it often makes t-shirt fan pissy.

"Well muh cousin cut the grass at Kneelund Stadyum!!!"

It is a school first and foremost, that gets lost.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

You are the low IQ moron. You are just a hater who hates half the people in this country.
    Maybe more than half.

Your social science acumen sucks. Many college fans are also nfl fans so they are smarter retards? You just hate southerners. Excuse me southern whites. Got to be specific here.

Your assessment of anything starts with geography, politics and race. Just like dunce Wayne. Like dunce you are right about 10% of the time so congrats on this one time.

There was once a time when you had college football but no nfl, nhl or nba. So I guess everybody was stupid back then.

No social science acumen, no idea about history. Just a hater d*ck!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It makes perfect logical sense that people living in a state with no professional sports but elite college football teams would be crazy about college football but to some self hating white boy wannabee hipsters logical is stupid.

Alabama teams have played in the national championship 6 of 7 years and won 5 times. Of course fans down there are enthusiastic. To the self hating white boy that is an indication of poor character.

A bum living in a shopping cart in San Diego or Boston is the epitome of intellect according to this moron if the bum is not an sec fan.

According to this moron XO, a person living in Hoover Alabama needs to prove their intellect by cheering for an NBA team in Brooklyn. So why doesn't he move there and take his pet dog Dunce with him?

#66 RollTide, Jan 20, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2016
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

I don't give a shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt about uneducated trailer monkeys not having anything to watch except CFB 30 years ago.

The NFL has existed in the mid south now for 20 years, longer in Atlanta and New Orleans, Carolina and Jacksonville. My generation and the ones that followed it do not remember a NFL-less Southeast. NFL is king, money and TV ratings show it.

Only 33% of CFB fans have a college degree.

61% graduated highschool.

Leaving 6% with a GED or burger flipping degree.

Over 40% of CFB fans make less than 50k a year.

80% are white though so you have that going for you.

Let's take a 100,000+ seat stadium like Neyland and apply these demographics.
    • 80,000 people are white. This would be dramatically higher at Neyland though.
    • Over 40,000 make less than 50k.
    • Over 67,000 didn't go to UT or any other COLLEGE.
    I'd wager these numbers are higher since we are dealing with the rural south, specifically Appalachia in Tennessee's case.

Now I'm sure you've been to Tuscaloosa, Knoxville, Athens, Baton Rouge on a game day. These numbers hold true, you know they they do.

Tailgates full of drunk rednecks with Donald Trump stickers, truck nuts and Igloo coolers full of Bud Light.

THESE ASSHOLES DON'T EVEN ROCK THE YETI COOLER FULL OF CRAFT IPAs LIKE CIVILIZED PEOPLE.

Now the scary thing is that these numbers take into account the entire scope of college football.

Eliminate schools like Stanford, Vanderbilt, Cal, Duke, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Virginia and Boston College and try to imagine which way these numbers slide. I bet SEC fans are damn near borderline retarded.

Thank god for the professional leagues in the south. They give more cultured and distinguished fans actual clubs to support with like minded people like our beloved Titans.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Where do you get your information? Link? Only 61% have high school diplomas that is simply not true. Where did you get that? So dirt poor trailer trash can afford expensive RVs and season tickets to games?

How do you determine if a person is a college fan only? So every person at an sec game has no loyalty at all to any professional sports team? What a moron!

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alabama vs TBD Tickets for 9/9/16

Season tickets to Alabama games are just under $100 a game and that is the absolute worst seats in the stadium, the absolute last row!

So poor toothless uneducated trailer trash can buy them along with a $100K RV as well ass 3-4 road tickets every year?

Just a total bigot!

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Alabama high school graduation rate now at 89 percent | AL.com

89% is the high school graduation rate in the state of Alabama. But Alabama and Auburn fans only have 61% graduation rates according to the village idiot hipster white boy. How does that compute?

You want to play statistics white hipster hater boy? Let's go you are out of your league.

How did 30,000 dirt poor and uneducated Alabama fans manage to travel hundreds of miles and spend thousands of dollars to watch one game in Texas? Must of been some new government hand out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar