Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

BAND WARS: Disturbed vs Iron Maiden

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Creeping-Cruds, May 29, 2010.

?

Poll closed May 31, 2010.
Disturbed 4 vote(s) 36.4%
Iron Maiden 7 vote(s) 63.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    Pretty bad when Richard Cheese does a better version of your song than you do...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aBOpk33VlSg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aBOpk33VlSg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,472
    Oddly enough, I voted for Disturbed :eek:

Yeah, big Maiden fan from back in the day... Powerslave was the peak of all British metal for all time AFAIC. I still crank it, as well as the previous Dickenson stuff.

But then Blaze Bailey happened. I bought an album and returned it to the store the next day. I can't for the life of me understand why Harris ever let any of that stuff out of the studio.

Meanwhile, Indestructible kicks from beginning to end.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,061
    LMFAO. Yea right. That version is horrendous.

I love both bands, but it's Disturbed for me... probably based on generation and the fact that I'm younger than 90% of the folks who post on here.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    Iron Maiden defeats Disturbed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.