Bandwagon fans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

It's always worth cheering for the team you want to win the most.

But there's a limit, putting on a seahawks jersey, or a manning jersey(because there's no other players on the team apparently.) and suddenly saying you were a fan all along is just wrong.

just stick with your team, and enjoy watching the better ones duke it out. I'll always be a titans fan, playoffs or not, win or lose, no matter how mad i get at them, I'll always come back to watch them, because I just can't quit them.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm a diehard Titans fan, but there are other teams that I'll watch and generally pull for.... I like the 49ers (NaVorro Bowman is my favorite player), Seahawks (Michael Robinson fan and I love watching Sherman), the Bengals (liked them before the Titans were here), and the Bears (don't really know why).

The bandwagon fans kill me. I have a few Bronco fan friends that hadn't heard of Von Miller or Champ Bailey. GTFO.

3. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

LOL MANNING VOL FER LAHF! GO BRONCOS/Sarcasm

4. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

sorry to say.. but people who say they are fans of Peyton mManning and that he deserves to win another super bowl and people who say he needs it for arguments sake to be able to be in discussion for greatest qb ever...you should not call yourself titans fans.
    It's pretty simple... especially for all y'all calling yourselves die hard for the titans. As a real fan I hope the Broncos lose the big game this year, and Manning stays for 5 more years in Denver but never makes playoffs or chokes every year and that the Titans win at least one super bowl while Manning is still in the league so he realizes he made a big mistake in choosing Denver over Tennessee. You all don't realize how much he disgraced our team by choosing Denver.

[​IMG]THIS IS WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN! THAT'S THE HOTTEST PICTURE TO EVER HIT THE INTERNET! LISTEN TO YOU ALL CHEERING FOR DENVER OR SAYING YOU DON'T CARE HOW COULD YOU!

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People need to feel like winners somehow.

Pretty pathetic, honestly. Like 90% of Alabama's fanbase. Where were they 5 years ago?

Answer: Wearing orange and talking about how awesome Lane Kiffin is.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I hope Manning chokes on a breadstick.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I still have nightmares of that whole week. I thought for sure we had him locked up.

And that douchebag Broncos journalist on Twitter pissed me the **** off... I saw him on TV when they showed the Welker post-game locker interview, and it brought back painful memories.

F you, Gayton! We'd be in the Super Bowl this weekend if he had come here. I have no doubt in my mind.

GO HAWKS!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I know one thing: That Patriots "defense" he saw this weekend sure didn't help him prep for what he'll see Super Bowl Sunday.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I can't remember what team did it, but they did a "bandwagon cam" and showed Heat fans on the jumbotron.

I'd love for us to do stuff like that.

10. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

That's exactly what we need, back in 99 there were so many people wearing titans stuff, then after 03, it trickled down to nothing in my part of the state. But look where I am, this is bandwagon central.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar