Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bandwagon fans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jan 21, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. Clayriddick Rookie

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $197
    I don't under stand how can u root for another team if you are from Tennessee
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    I am from Indiana, can you understand how I can root for the Titans?
  3. Clayriddick Rookie

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $197
    My son is the same way he roots for Alabama and live in Tennessee .
  4. Clayriddick Rookie

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $197
    im talking to ones in Tennessee
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436

Well, if you were a fan of a certain team before the Oilers/Titans got to TN, then of course you can root for any other team if you live in TN.
    Alex1939 high fives this.
  6. Clayriddick Rookie

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $197
    no i cant
  7. Clayriddick Rookie

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $197
    I was a Gaints fan until Titans came to town. I didn't have a nfl team here in Tennessee thats why i rooted for them .Now we have the Titans i don't fine my self looking see what the G men are doing now that they are here.
  8. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,929

Whys that? I like this Seattle team. I like a lot of their players. I look forward to seeming them win the Superbowl.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537

I am 1 hour closer to Nashville than Indy. There are places in Tennessee where you are physically closer to other NFL stadiums, I would assume.

There are places in northern Indiana where they are closer to Detroit than Indy.

It's about more than just what state you live in. There are plenty of diehard Steeler and Raider fans everywhere.
  10. RazorbackTitans Starter

Washington
    Moolah:
    $1,929

Tennessee is that ole ball-and-chain that we all have to come home to every. damn. night. But Seattle is that fun new young blonde party girl that just moved in next door!