Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Barrett Jones at #10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by corymiller, Jan 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,766
    You ok with that?
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,402
    Played through a lisfranc injury. Kinda cereal tough SOB. But not at 10
  3. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    Dude can play anywhere on the line, will make someone very happy in Round 3!
    The Hammer and corymiller high five this.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Did everyone forget about Barrett Jones until tonight? I don't see how this guy ever fell out of the 1st round conversation.

We need to trade back and get Barrett Jones or Warmack...either one
    corymiller and Riverman high five this.
  5. ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Bironas
    Moolah:
    $468
    Dee Milner
    J Falk high fives this.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,402
    It's possible we can take Warmack safely at 10 and grab jones in round 2
    corymiller and RollTide high five this.
  7. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    Hell no.
    Gunny and Ensconatus high five this.
  8. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $331
    i'd honestly take him at 10. if you can play in a national title game with a lis franc injury against a decent front 7 and DOMINATE you deserve to be a top-10 pick. oh and that same man has played in title games at every position on the line.
    corymiller and Tuckfro42 high five this.
  9. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,494
    I'm BIG on Barrett Jones but not at #10. I'd rather us take a dominant DT at #10 or trade back and pick up an extra 2nd rounder. I think jones will go round 2. I just don't know what other teams need a versatile G/C. The guy is VERY bright but I'd like to see how he grades out on the interview/personality assessment. He comes off like a bit of douche on TV.
  10. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Jones is a similar ranked prospect to Konz last year. The number one center in the draft he could be had in rd 2. To be totally honest his talent is 3rd-4th rd, he is not exceptionally big(305 lbs) or athletic but the intelligence, leadership and the intangibles make him a 2nd rd pick. Not a 10th pick, no way.

Warmack is the guy for the 10th pick. Todd Mcshay says he is the best guard prospect since Hutchinson in 2001. Hutchinson was taken 17th by the Seahawks.

I think we should take Warmack with that 10th pick and not play around and try to trade back. He is Benji Olson x2. He could be a great player for us for the next 12 years. He is a Hutchinson Will Shields type guy who can transform our o-line.