Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Barrett Jones at #10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by corymiller, Jan 7, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,365
    I understand the comparison. The reason I said silly is because they don't fit the immediate need x draft position. I think we need another DE no doubt. If we trade into the late teens and missed on warmack, I think Ansah is a good pick.

Kinda depends what's there. But at the same time I know another DE isn't going to fix the problem overall.
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    Oh gotcha I misinterpreted your post. Agreed.

(btw need to change the sig but too lazy haha)
  3. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,489
    No way. Warmack will be the pick. Jones is better at late first or early second
  4. satkins2252 Starter

Moolah:
    $359
    We could trade back into the first and grab Barrett Jones, but, like I said before, I think its wiser to go after Levitre and draft Warmack. I dont mind Velasco at center. I think those moves solidify the interior line for at least a few years. The second round should be used to improve the terrible secondary or on a good DE if one happens to be there.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,218
    I don't feel like Velasco is cut out for center.
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,062
    Cincinatti has a long history of ignoring charactor flaws and drafting head cases. Maybe they will trade up for Te'o.
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    Right now I firmly believe Chance Warmack should be the pick at 10. I think the minute a theoretical Titan trade down occurs is when we give up whomever it is the staff wants.

Warmack replacing Hutchinson is a no-brainier to me. Getting someone solid beside Roos to me is the most important thing right now. There is no "too high" to draft a guard as good as him, a future pro bowler in all likelihood, and ten year starter. I'd take Warmack over Jones any day, and it's not worth dropping down to probably miss on both.
    Carpy and Rowdy009 high five this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,218
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    We already have a better center on our roster than any of those you listed. Velasco is good guy. We need two new guards (or if we get Barrett in the 2nd, Velasco can start guard).

Andy Levitre is my #1 FA this off-season [for the Titans]. I've been selling him on this board for weeks.