Barrett Ruud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ScotTitan, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

When I'm talking about clueless fans who don't know half of what they claim to know. I'm talking about you.

lol thats funny. Don't remember you or much of anyone else supporting CJ even though he's made hundreds of more plays than justin babineaux. What a Joke.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Sorry to drop the news on you like this, but you kid, are the joke.

I'm sorry that I expect CJ to be the elite RB that he has been and is capable of being. But I'm not sorry that you feel so lonely being the only one jumping 4 feet in the air when CJ breaks a 25 yard run and / or scores his first TD of the year in week 5.

Grow up.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Guys, let's be fair...

CJ is a beast. 50 yards per game, averaging 3.0 yards per carry, and ranked 22nd in the league in total rushing yards.

Pfft. Arian Foster has more yards and he's played less than half the time CJ has... same goes for Ben Tate. Total joke, CJ. You suck, dude. If you really want to stop sucking, take a pay cut and get us some better interior lineman. You might have a chance... Maybe. Unfortunately, you're just Shaun Alexander 2.0. GTFO.

I gave him 1-2 more seasons before he'd be done and playing like this. Shame on me for expecting that much.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. TheTitan

TheTitan Defense or Die

If we play disciplined football, get CJ on a bit of a roll and play hard there is no doubt in my mind we win this division. Houston doesn't scare me at all. That entire defense was built around Mario Williams and the pressure he generates. Who do they have left? Is Brooks Reed supposed to scare the crap out of me? Maybe the Clay Matthews wannabe haircut would do the trick but that's highly likely.

Matt Schaub isn't a big game QB. He's proven it his entire career, actually, forget big game, he isn't even a big play. Last play of the game against Oakland threw that pick against 10 men and the ghost of Al Davis. Their coach is a loser and they've clearly hit the panic button because they threw a draft pick at the Jets to get Mason. They also beat up on two-winless teams, so every defense stat they have currently is overrated. Painter's first game and then a game against Chad Henne? Please.

This is our fight to lose.

5. Architect

Architect Pain Train

What do you guys think of us trading a low pick for Aaron Curry of Seattle... was a high first round pick but has been moved to the second string and Seattle has made it known that they want to trade him per ESPN. I dont know if he sucks or if he just doesnt fit their scheme.. Anyone have any input?

6. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

It enhances mine. :lol:

I think we should call up the Eagles. Ruud, Hope, and Long all have issues and won't be on our team for very long. But the Eagles would pay out the @$$ for a linebacker, safety, and lineman that can play at the NFL level, even if it is average. They really have NOBODY. Watching their safeties and linebackers play is almost funny, it's like a blooper reel. They'll run right past ball carrier, or just stand in front of him and get run over. At least Hope can tackle.

I bet we could get Steve Smith and two mid-round draft picks for that little package. Like a third and a fifth. Totally worth it considering none of them will even be on our team by the time we have a real shot at anything.

IDK, I'd give it a shot. Maybe it's the weed.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He got traded to Oakland early afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar