Barry Bonds

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RyansTitans, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

nice :yes:

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i cant stand bonds hitting anymore homers, not knowing if they are even ligit or not, which they are clearly not, he is a disgrace to this game and to life itself.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

And while you blab on Bonds yet again passes another milestone with 600 doubles

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

a questionable 600, i still dont see why he would take the roids, he was a hall of famer without them, and now with them he is on the bubble.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well I dont really wanna fight about anything because its pointless but even if he did use roids or the real term I should use "allegedly" used them it still doesn't matter as much as it should because you cant really just single him out. I mean sure hes the "poster boy" for the steriod era but how many more people have used them? How do we know? We dont. Yet people only attack Bonds and why? Why would they do that? Because

1.) Hes black
    2.) He was close to precious Hank Aaron and Babe Ruths record
    3.) People have turned the hate into a hobby and boo him for the fun of it.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ok let me get a few things out of you so readers will know this, i already know these things from previous posts with you..

True or false, you know barry used roids????

True or false, you know barry cheated, and you said you would do the same thing?

In your opinion, yes or no answer, DID BARRY BONDS USE STEROIDS OR HGH TO IMPROVE HIS PLAY IN MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL?

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Yes. Of course he used something. But no one knows when and how much he used in his career. So why keep at it? He could of used them when they weren't illegal.

If your schools rules were dont walk on the left side of the hall going down the even side a week after school starts but you did during the week that the rule wasn't there and they gave u detention for it would that be fair? He** no it wouldn't.

I know roids and school rules are 2 way different things but still. Barry broke the biggest record in baseball maybe even in the whole world of sports. That is a major accomplishment no matter how you look at it.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

barry bonds is a cheater, but he is a cheater in a game full of them, thats the only argument you have that i can actually agree with.

when he put that crap in his body, wheather it was illegal or not, he knew what he was doing, he knew it was morrally wrong, and he THOUGHT he wouldnt get caught, well the truth is bound to come out, if not tomarrow then the next day, if not the next day then next year, if not next year 10 years from now, if not then then 100 years from now, its gonna come out, and i will praise the day it does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar