Bart Scott is also available!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

It's ignorant not to explore all your options. Especially if you're the actual front office.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

also,

Why wouldn't you want this guy? CANT WAIT!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

We aren't the front office though... we're the fans, and we all know we won't be signing Reed, Woodson, Asomugha, Jennings, Welker, etc. yet we still discuss them as if they're realistic options.

It's not happening... and I'm not just saying that to be negative.

Other than Asomugha, all those guys just left Super Bowl contending teams. They'll want to join another contender. Plus, we're still the Titans - and until Bud is gone, things won't change.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Truth

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

So basically, speaking for "everyone here" you will continue to play the village idiot by starting a thread for every player with a heart beat that was cut. And the worst thing is you are proud of it. By the way, if you are going to start a damn thread on a guy mayeb at least offer a few words of wisdom on your part. If that is possible. You might also call Dr. Phil and talk about the voices making you think "we cover everything around here". You might be thinking you are in a crowd only to find out you are standing alone.

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I can see the thread now. Big balled chimp available.... what do you guy think....
    Of course on that one we might actually have more to talk about since we need a little more testicle on our team.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ive heard a lot of Bears fans say he is washed up.

I still want him as backup. I question how much demand will really be there for him.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I watch a bit of Bears games (married into a Bears family) and he's definitely nowhere near what he used to be. But what he "used to be" was one of the best linebackers to ever play the game. I think he can still start in the league and bet at least one franchise feels the same way. I question whether he'd even take a backup job, unless it were on one of the handful of truly elite teams (just to chase a ring).

I just can't see him coming to TN to be a backup. Would absolutely love for that to happen though. He'd bring some much needed leadership and experience to a young team and an up-and-coming LB group in particular.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't want him because he can't play anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar