Based on what you've seen so far this year and factor in last year can we go 8-1?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 25, 2007.

?
  1. oh yes. I'm conVINCEd. The Titans will go 8-1

41.0%
  2. I worry about the Raiders

2.6%
  3. I worry about Division rival Houston

38.5%
  4. I worry about the big bad Panthers

5.1%
  5. I worry about division rival Jacksonville

25.6%
  6. for some reason I worry about the Bucs

15.4%
  7. for some reason I worry about the Falcons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Our game is on and... we've got this extra week to prepare for a hotstreak!

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I like to take 8 games at a time too. I am looking past everyone. This is fun.

3. PacNasty

PacNasty Camp Fodder

as much as i would love to see it happen, i would probably have heart failure if that were to happen. i'm still in the mental state where steve is going to throw his 1 TD/2 INT game and we will lose by double digits. i'm trying not to get used to all this winning but things sure seem to be turning around in TN. if they can win 4 out of the 6 games because, lets face it, winning that many straight is a challenge in the NFL...win 4 out of the 6 and be 6-3 heading into monday night against the broncos and i as a fan will be proud

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We will be 7-2... 6-3 at the absolute worst..

I won't be that upset if we lose 2 of those games as long as they are carolina and tampa. Let's win all the afc and division games..

5. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

It's funny, but this does remind me of the '99 team, for me in the sense of, after all of those losing years prior to that, I watched that season with a sense of "How are we going to lose this one today". Then after the '99 season I found myself asking enthusiastically "Let's see, how are we going to WIN this one today". This is where I am now. I fully well hope/expect that we will go 7-2 over this next stretch, but I really don't want us to jinx ourselves, so I will say it like the pros.....ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!!

6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I would be worried about Houston more than any other team, but their players keep dropping like flies. I bet they now wish they had an early bye.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've been worried about Houston since last off-season. We don't match up well with them if Johnson and Jones come back from injuries. The talent on the D is very impressive. We have better depth- so coaching/game management is going to be a BIG factor in that game.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

the Raiders are of concern

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I like to be conservative with my predictions, so I'm predicting and expecting 6-3. I'd love anything better than that though.

10. I'd be worried about Tampa honestly. Maybe I sound naive, but I will never worry about Vince getting up for the games against the Texans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar