Batman 3

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2048300.ece

While Ledger proved if you put in time and effort into your character you can make him good...Eddie Murphy as the riddler just doesn't sound right?

http://au.movies.ign.com/articles/938/938568p1.html

And for Catwoman...Rachel Weiss.

But then again we've heard Jolie and Cher for Catwoman and Johnny Depp for the Riddler as well. I'll believe it when I see it.

I do NOT want to see Shia LeBeouf as Robin (I don't want to see Robin period).

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Depp as the Riddler would be good. Eddie Murphy can play the bum in Batman 3...the one that gets all "blowed up" by the Riddler. And I would vote for Jolie as Catwomen over any of the others without reservation.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Sun newspaper is a notoriously lightweight & unreliable UK rag.

The 'Bizarre' column is almost like their version of National Enquirer.They throw out all kinds of BS rumours in the hope that some of it comes to fruition.

Eddie Murphy would make a terrible Riddler.I'd rather see Carrey again before that.Depp sounds like a dream actor for the part though.

I'd prefer Charlize Theron or Marisa Tomei as Cat Woman.Rebecca Hall is a Nolan favourite though & she's fast becoming a respected name.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

bah.. I hated the Riddler , but it was probably just Jim Carrey's acting...

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Nolan has stated AGAIN and AGAIN that he will not do another movie unless the script is BETTER than the last one...the series died with Heath. Warner Bros. will most likely get another director and I will not see the film because Christopher Nolan is the one that revived the series and made it the franchise that it was. It would be stupid to go see a batman movie that Nolan didn't direct. ALSO, Christian Bale has previously stated that he would not do the movie if Nolan didn't direct...so its not looking good.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bale has a 3 movie contract.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I never thought Ledger would make a good Joker, not in a million years. IF true and Murphy does it, and he puts in time and effort he could make it work. It depends how they intend to portray the riddler.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

haven't you ever watched Entourage? there's a way out of that :ha:

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd much rather see murphy as the riddler than see Robin in the movie.

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Nolan has stated he would never explore Robin, so this sounds like bull****. This is just internet chatter, nothing more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar