Batman 3

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thank god.

I hope he does the third one though.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Since they've run the gamut on Batman's best classic enemies with Joker, Scarecrow, Two-Face and Ra's Al Ghul I hope they ignore the pressure to bring in the "dumber" villains like CatWoman, Penguin and The Riddler.
    Some of the fringe villains like Solomon Grundy or Bane would make way better movies...
    I'd be willing to bet $ that they go with Poison Ivy in the next one though if it's not the Superman v Batman film rumoured..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd be willing to bet it is Catwoman and Penguin. Though some of the hardcore Batman fans insist Harvey Dent isn't dead.

Apparently one of the graphic novels has Batman so obsessed with catching the Joker they call in Superman to stop his 'rampage' or something along those lines.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I agree. The Riddler and Penguin are some of the weakest enemies you'll see in a Batman comic (though not the weakest *gives the proverbial nod to Calander Man*).

I'm hoping Deadshot, Bane, and/or Black Mask are given a shot to shine in the third. All three fit the spirit of Batman as the vigilante and the creation of serious villains who really knew how to mess with him.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Bane & Harley Quinn are two of my favourites.

It would take a really special script & performance to carry off the nuttyness Harley Quinn.The Joker is gone but Harley Quinn is still feasible if Poison Ivy is used.

Bane would be darker than dark.It might need a two parter to do Knightfall properly.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

if its not broken, why fix it? Honestly, I think Nolan did what he wanted with the series, and he's done.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Warner Bros will milk the cash cow until we're done with it.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It'll lose its flavour a lot if/when Nolan stops doing them.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

If the script sucks, Nolan won't do it, which means Bale won't do it, which means the movie might as well be made by Joel Shoemacher.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Nolan brothers write the script.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar