battle of the bottom feeders

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i could see the raiders taking ginn jr over cj. you know how al davis loves his fast guys.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I see us taking a DE with our first pick. We just signed Givens, and are loaded with WR's.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

quantity does not equal quality.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

No it does not. We have to adress the WR situtation sometime.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Oh so true.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I doubt we'll go WR with our first round pick. You can find decent WR in lower rounds, and we've been doing that. We've got several young WR that can grow with Vince. We desperately need a DE to play opposite KVB, I'd rather fill that hole than pick a WR in round 1.

7. i wouldnt

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, we're better off at WR now than at DE. Especially with these injuries, we need someone who can come in and start. If that comes from free agency, so be it, but if we haven't filled the hole, it's a much more pressing need come draft time.

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Troy Smith may not even be a 2nd rounder, I disagree with that because he has led his 12-0 Ohio St. team and will win Heisman but Kiper, myself, and most draft analyst strongly doubt he will go in the 1st round...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar