Battlestar Galactica v.4

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm with you there, so I'm not really buying that the four are Cylons. At the end of Season 3 I was thinking that they weren't really Cylons, but simply thought they were because they all heard Bob Dylan in their heads. I feel that a different explanation is coming down the pike.

2. No, I think it's clear they are Cylons. I just think it's a stupid plot (so far anyway)...

3. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Anyone know how long this season is going to be?

4. avvie

seems like i heard it would be 20 episodes... not verified, though.

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I heard rumors they were making it a short season... that just seems kind of wrong to me. 20 sounds fab.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

According to wiki, it's 20 episodes, with the first 10 airing now, and the second 10 to air in 2009.

Long wait, but glad there will be a few more episodes to look forward to.

7. Alex1939

So, will there actually be ANYTHING revealed tonight?

My guess, no.

I still like the show and even this season has some good moments, but it's my least favorite of any season to this point.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

little disappointed in the last 2 episodes

9. avvie

That's good to hear, because I've been pretty dang busy and haven't followed the last three weeks. Kinda buggin' me.

10. Alex1939

Really?

I LOVED last nights episode, thought it was very exciting and with AMAZING special effects. SO glad SciFi is broadcast in HD these days.

Next weeks episode looks amazing, but guess it should since it will be the last of the first half of the season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar