Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

BCS Championship Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Good picture of me from 10 years ago

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,674
    Since you posted like 3 comments in a row about this talking smack about Fairley... just making sure...

you do realize that's not him in the gif right?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,674
    Because Ohio State has always delivered a masterpiece game in the BCS. :rolleyes:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,674
    Did anyone else notice this whole thread is dominated by 2 Big 10 fans? You know the 2 that don't care about conferences. Yet apparently they spent the whole game rooting against the SEC :ha:
    1 people high five this.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,315
    Wow how about that, I was right on.
  2. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    The OSU/Miami game was 100x better than this. When's the last time the Vols made a BCS title game? Or are you to busy with the Macaroni Bowl?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,674
    lol the other two OSU games were 100x worse than last night.

The Vols made it 1998 season (jan. 1999). Have a hard time remembering 13 years of BCS history there Eddy?
  3. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    No I remembered. Just pointing out how you haven't done jack this decade. Carry on.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $14,991
    Yes. I was watching the game, not looking at the GIF.

Someone would have to be one fast- gif maker in order for that to happen.

It was the play where Fairley shoved James' facemask in to the ground, being the typical dick he's known as.
  5. jdog I like beer!

Moolah:
    $559
    You got to pay attention. If your team doesn't win your comments are considered crap, your opinion nullified, your wife leaves you, you lose your job, your dog get fleas, you develop a horrible itch in the crotch area, your momma don't love you anymore, crab grass ,scabes, hives , diarrhea, car won't start.
    These are the unwritten rules apparently.:rolleyes:
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,674
    I hope other big 10 fans (maybe one's that actually attended a big10 university) are more objective and intelligent than the one's we have posting on this forum.

I mean, the Big10 commissioner stated the SEC is the best conference in the country, and this was a few months ago. The big10 fans that post here are dumbarses that stretch any possible excuse to take away from 7/13 years of SEC BCS championships and overall college domination. And they are certainly "conference" fans otherwise they wouldn't spend so much time trying to knock the SEC.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.