BCS Championship - who ya got?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Alex1939, Jan 9, 2012.

?

Who wins?

Poll closed Jan 10, 2012.
  1. LSU

41.7%
  2. Bama

58.3%
  3. I just want to cry about how unfair the BCS is! Waaah!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I disagree on the first game a little bit. I thought both teams shot themselves in the foot more in the first meeting expecially Bama. When neither team could find the endzone that's when the defenses took over and it was a race for FG's.

Tonight I thought the Bama defense came right out and dominated. No matter how bad an offense can be you don't cross midfield once and only have 4 plays that go for negative yards without the help from a defense. I understand the talk about benching Jefferson but the Bama D came to play except we shut down their option play which was the only way they got yards on us last time, that was the difference. You guys aren't giving enough credit to the defenses, all those starting DB's will be starting in the NFL soon. It's not like they were blowing coverage or playing horrible which causes most big passing plays.

If people still want to say it's a boring game or whatever go ahead you can watch a shoot out in any other game. I appreciate a good ol defensive match up with so many future NFL starters. I guess I'm just old school like that.

McCarron played a good game tonight, remember he's only a sophomore. He missed on a couple big plays but other than that an almost perfect game. Y

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Anyone that thinks this was the LSU team that played the rest of the season simply didn't watch them this year.

40 days off can apparently kill a team.

They just weren't playing. Simple as that.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Miles should be fired for leaving Jefferson in the game that long...it was evident to everyone he was playing pathetically and to not even see if the other guy could have changed things up tells me Miles quit on that team as well.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

21-0. Eat it Deuce. Bama dominated the entire 60 minutes. It was the same team that played Bama earlier in the year.

Outcoached and outplayed. It's about which team wants it more. Bama had better discipline all year long. That game was a great lesson in the tenets of success.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Miles' judgment was obviously effected after eating some of the synthetic field turf before the game.

Musburger must have had some too. The honey badger video references got a little old after the 10th time. He also said he wondered if Bama fans would now forget the Bear since Saban had won two National Championships. It's time for Brent to be limited to the GoDaddy Too Damn Many Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Deuce Wayne

... really?

Be honest with yourself.

Know what everyone is talking about this morning outside of ESPN? Not how dominant Alabama was, that's for sure.

1. Jordan Jefferson is the worst QB I've ever seen. (followed by a ton of LOLs)

2. That was the most boring game I've ever watched.

Alabama fans are happy though. Uh... congrats? Should be a 3 way tie for 2nd place this year.

7. Deuce Wayne

That was perplexing. He clearly didn't trust the kid to throw anything but a screen pass (and why would he?)... yet he wouldn't put in the other kid?

Guys being open wasn't a problem, either.

I'd hate being a receiver for LSU last night. Poor guys didn't even get a chance due to Jordan Jefferson being incompetent.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I just think if you are legitimately the #1 team in the country, under no circumstances should you put up a goose-egg in the natl championship exhibition game. I'm a betting man and I'd bet the farm and everything else that oklahoma state would have put up more than 0 points against alabama. I didn't watch the game, I had better things to do. I saw highlights of the pathetic quarterback play of the sec on the big stage on sportscenter this morning. I can't imagine the shame the SEC homers feel watching a flop like that last night.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

what a dud of a game

10. Deuce Wayne

I love how Trent Richardson was awful until 1 play in garbage time, too.

Probably the most overrated player in college football. Looked like a steroided CJ last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar