Bears looking for veteran Center

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Afc46, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

Might J. Robinson be getting a call for B. Shwenkie. Thoughts anyone.
    image.png

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

No lmfao

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

I actually thought about this as well, but that leaves us without a swing Guard/Center. Only way I would consider this is if we get a legit starter somewhere across the board.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I'll trade them Gallik for a conditional 7th. If he plays one regular season snap where he doesn't get pushed backwards three yards we keep their 7th rounder if not thanks for taking him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haha yea and while we're at it let's trade them Justin Hunter and the rest of our worthless cast aways.

I like the idea of shipping Schwenke off, but he really sucks, no one would trade for him..

Unlike DGB, Schwenke has been exposed as trash, has zero trade value

6. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

His depth is worth more then the 6-7th we'd get for sure

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Schwenke is a decent backup ... our problem is that we have been trying to start a guy whose ceiling is decent backup

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Just think, if B. Jones goes down then we have Schwenke ( our starter last year) go in.

Last year, if our starter went down, we had a guy worse than Schwenke go in.

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Ugh Schwenke.....I am fine with gutting this team...Not sure why others aren't...Correct me if I am wrong, but has anyone watched the last 2 seasons + compared to last weeks game? Night and day.....Clean house Jrob.....F it. lol

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd have no problem trading Schwenke, but I seriously doubt the Bears have any interest in him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar