Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bears Shopping De Alex Brown:grab Him Please!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo Guest

Do you have some qb pressure #'s for him? I don't.

Yeah, if he gets lots of pressures, that matters. I just don't know that he does. If he averages 8-10 sacks a year, that's different. But in 5 years, his biggest sack total is 7.

Looks like he's stayed healthy though, and gets a good # of tackles, so maybe he's good against the run....even though Chicago doesn't use big d-lineman to hold up against the run.
  2. Tez Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Hopefully we have some kind of plan for DE because we only have 1 NFL caliber DE
  3. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    The Bears got him in Round 6. :rolleyes:
  4. DCtitan49 Guest

what are we even imagining for, we wont even attempt for this guy, promise you.
  5. TITANFANATIC911 Guest

If we picked him up in a trade or even went after Kris Jenkins from carolina i would feel a hell of alot better
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $283
    Anybody familiar with Chicago's roster enough to know what we have that might interest them? I'd like to have Brown at the right price.
  6. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
  7. deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Im very, very familar. Alex Brown is one of the best ends that people have never heard of. He is very athletic, forces fumbles, and gets to the QB wether its a hurry or a sack. If we get Alex Brown, it would be a great pickup because if you dont double him, he'll get ya. He's also pretty good in run support.
  8. ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Why bother even talking/thinking about him? MR won't go after him. MR is done, except for a few cheap special team free agents between now and the season. Book it.
  9. zackmann Guest

I think it is obvious that we need to trade for a DE...alex brown would be great...

i have no idea why we didn't draft a DE with one of our first 4 picks...beyond me...instead we draft 3 WR's, almost assuring ourselves at least one will be cut (or Orr + more will)...

go get alex brown...or someone...laboy or odom is not going to be effective all year...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.