Bears Shopping De Alex Brown:grab Him Please!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Do you have some qb pressure #'s for him? I don't.

Yeah, if he gets lots of pressures, that matters. I just don't know that he does. If he averages 8-10 sacks a year, that's different. But in 5 years, his biggest sack total is 7.

Looks like he's stayed healthy though, and gets a good # of tackles, so maybe he's good against the run....even though Chicago doesn't use big d-lineman to hold up against the run.

2. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

Hopefully we have some kind of plan for DE because we only have 1 NFL caliber DE

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

The Bears got him in Round 6. :rolleyes:

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what are we even imagining for, we wont even attempt for this guy, promise you.

5. If we picked him up in a trade or even went after Kris Jenkins from carolina i would feel a hell of alot better

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Anybody familiar with Chicago's roster enough to know what we have that might interest them? I'd like to have Brown at the right price.

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Im very, very familar. Alex Brown is one of the best ends that people have never heard of. He is very athletic, forces fumbles, and gets to the QB wether its a hurry or a sack. If we get Alex Brown, it would be a great pickup because if you dont double him, he'll get ya. He's also pretty good in run support.

9. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Why bother even talking/thinking about him? MR won't go after him. MR is done, except for a few cheap special team free agents between now and the season. Book it.

10. zackmann

zackmann Guest

I think it is obvious that we need to trade for a DE...alex brown would be great...

i have no idea why we didn't draft a DE with one of our first 4 picks...beyond me...instead we draft 3 WR's, almost assuring ourselves at least one will be cut (or Orr + more will)...

go get alex brown...or someone...laboy or odom is not going to be effective all year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar