Bears Shopping De Alex Brown:grab Him Please!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANFANATIC911, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

This will tell if the Titans are serious about competing.

2. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

What has Reinfeldt shown so far?

3. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

are we sure they are even shopping him?

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i will not believe another trade rumor this year...

i've got my hopes up too many times this offseason....

without an upgrade at DE...we are going to be dead last in QB sacks...

has the team with the fewest QB sacks ever had a winning record?

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If they are I would give them Lamont and a 2nd rounder. LT just because he sucks and we don't need him anymore.

6. ROCKYMTNTITAN

Exactly. Reinfeldt, or whoever starts the trade rumors, blows more smoke than the marlboro man. Honestly, I said it all along: We won't sign Turner, or Daryl Jackson, or Mike Williams,...or any other signifacant player that the Titans have said they will get.

7. ROCKYMTNTITAN

I bet Reinfeldt sits back and laughs his butt off at how he can make all of us fans dance and get excited and then he pulls the rug out. a-hole.

8. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Settle Down RMT....I thought you were "okay" with the draft picks? I know Reinfeldt hasn't done much of what he says he is gonna do, but cut the guy some slack...at least he hasn't put in line for another salary cap hell, right?

Just give him some time.....time will tell if he's got a "plan" or not.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah thats right, Reinfeldt wants to be a crappy GM.

It's only his career :rolleyes:

10. ROCKYMTNTITAN

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I know. I know.

I'm jsut pissed of though, you know? We should've at least made a play for DJ, and possible more of an effort for MT, although the Chargers GM is an Ahole too.

I just want us to do well, like all of us do. Vince needs some weapons and our defense needs as much talent as possible because of the duechbag that runs the D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar