Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bears @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $781
    Hass might be OK for a team with an excellent defense and a good offensive line. He is of zero use when a lot of points are needed to win. Trent Dilfer could have come in for the Titans today with better results, despite not playing for quite a while.
    Coaches are not using their players strengths. Coaches need to go, all three of the main coaches anyway.
  2. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
  3. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I couldnt see the game today I was listening on XM radio....

Not only did we get our asses kicked as home but even on the radio the crowd was louder for the Bears. Every time the crowd erupted, you knew something good had just happened for the Bears... :disappointed:

Gentlemen, we are on our way to becoming the next Cleveland Browns. A team whose stadium is sold out to opposing teams fans.
    lee7786, SlidePiece and Big Time Titan high five this.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,832
    with a nuclear bomb strapped to the back of it.
  5. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    It was even harder to watch. I wanted to cry all game long, I haven't been so demoralized after a loss in a long damn time.
  6. titansrule00000 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,148
    Maybe Locker gets to start now?
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,832
    Cheer up Titans fan....

we have the offseason to look forward to.
  8. Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

GoTitans.com
    Moolah:
    $2,794
    While I'd like to get Locker back so at least he can get some needed experience, that's not going to be all it takes to get this franchise turned around.
  9. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,542
    It was an absolute embarrassment today. We were outnumbered 3-1 in my sections. Bears fans were cheering Lets Go Bears louder than our defensive cheering.

We are in far worse shape than the Browns. Their team is young, talented and buying what their coach is selling. We are dysfunctional in all phases of the game including fundamentals.

This game was shameful and painful to attend- very similar to the 59-0 loss to the pats.
    Parking Lot B high fives this.
  10. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461
    No way.. We win the last 3 games of the year and it convinces Bud to keep him. Happens every year.