Because the Patriots haven't been good enough yet...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodney Harrison returns from suspension this week. And then they'll presumably get Richard Seymour back in a couple more weeks... :eek:

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Unreal

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Excuse the pun but when they play the Colts its going to be Clash of the Titans.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Sometimes things don't go as expected... They'll stumble at some point this season.

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Crazy....and scary...but its still early.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Whats their opponents records, o yea, that went far

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Friggin cheaters. The season is already tainted for them. I don't care what they do, it wasn't legit.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wouldn't be surprised if they go 16 - 0.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

there wouldnt be a reason to be surprised...they are by far the best team in the league. They are so much better than whoever is next in line its not even funny

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

The Patriots won't go 16-0.

With Bob Sanders fit and healthy, there is nothing between the Patriots and the Colts.

The Patriots have beaten 4 teams who have a combined record of 4-12 this season.

To beat the Patriots you need to play them the same way the Titans play the Colts. Keep it close and give yourself a chance in the 4th quarter. I think The Colts still match up pretty well with the Patriots in my view.

Games the Patriots could easily lose:

Week 6 - at Dallas
    Week 9 - At Indy
    Week 13 - At Baltimore
    Week 14 - vs Pittsburgh
    Week 17 at New York Giants

Plus any game in between. Moss has been awesome, and the running game looked good the other night against a Bengals defense without any LBers, but Stallworth has been a massive dissapointment and Maroney hasn't set the world on fire either. If Moss has an off-day their offense is certainly not proven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar