Beer Fest, this weekend!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

not at those prices. I could buy a lot of Yazoo beer with 30.00:beer2:

3. Hoffa

Can you sample this many different brews
    http://tnbeerfestival.com/?page_id=7

while enjoying live music on beautiful grounds and talking beer with experts and viewing artisan exhibts etc etc etc??????

OK, maybe, but it's a festival cheapskate...:ha:...get up off that thick wallet for once OK?? :cheers3:

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why drive out to the airport for $30.00, when in less than a month, you can pay $40.00 for VIP tickets to the Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ festival? Less driving (easier to get your car the next day), more beers, tons of bourbons, all you can drink, and it's 6 hours instead of five!

http://www.beerandbourbon.com/nashville/show-info

5. Hoffa

Why choose one or the other?...Do BOTH!...:guzzle::pour::beer2:

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

sounds like a good event but we will be in NC that weekend

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah,yeah I know we can sample that many beers and luckily it isn't that far from my house. I could stagger home :D

If the weather holds we will be kayaking Sat :cool:

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Certainly hard to argue there!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

We were out of town for the Two Rivers Fest. Not sure who would think that Beer and Bourbon festival would have better selection of beer. Looking at what was at the Tennessee Beer Festival and what they had at the Bourbon/Beer festival, Tennessee Beer festival had a much better craft beer selection. If I wasn't out of town this past weekend, I would have gone to the Knoxville Brewer's Jam. Bunch of North Carolina breweries there and they bring special casks along with them.

But the best beer tasting is my fridge...especially since I recently added some beer from my trip to the Tampa area ;)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

Das boot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar