Before The Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jul 22, 2013.

?

Who did you cheer for before the Titans?

1. The Oilers

26.7%
  2. Another NFL team

36.7%
  3. Followed the NFL but no favorite team

3.3%
  4. Only followed college football

3.3%
  5. Did not follow football at all

13.3%
  6. Was too young to have a favorite team

16.7%
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Us kicking their asses in 2010
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

[​IMG]
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Munch says no.
  5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

DOES HE EVER SHOW EMOTION? UGH. :swear:
  6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I've liked in Knoxville since 1999, when I was six. Sadly I never got into Titans football until much later, it's all about the Vols here in Knoxville. I remember watching a few games like the VY comeback against the Giants, and the San Diego playoff game, but I never became a "true" fan until 2008, where I started watching every single game. (what a year to start with, eh?) Now I'm borderline obsessed with the Titans and football in general lol. Titan for life.

I remember going to my first Titans game last season against the Colts. Out here in Knoxville you're lucky to see a single Titan fan roaming the streets, so it was amazing to see 50,000+ Titan fans all in one place. Man if I lived in Nashville I'd be out there tailgaiting every home game.
  7. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Easily the pinnacle of my fanhood across all sports.

I sat with my grandmother, aunt and cousins. All Jacksonville natives and hardcore fans. Awesome experience.
  8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That was before he was a head coach and not even about the game. It was during Kevin Carter's National Anthem playing the saxophone.
  9. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

As a kid, Packers and whoever was playing the Cowboys. Hated the Cowboys so much in the 90s I lost a close neighborhood bike riding friend over it, still don't talk to him.
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

You were just a pup during the McNair-George years. A shame you missed as those were some golden years. There were a couple years the team was practically impossible to run against. I remember a game where Deuce McAllister (A very good RB at the time) rushed for something like 6 yards against the Titans. You also missed the playoff win at home where we beat the Steelers with a last minute field goal and Bill Cower ran as fast as he could off the field crying like a baby.