Being A Titan's fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Zappa71, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I've been a fan since day one and still remember the very first game a 36-35 one point win over Cincinnati.I also remember watching this team and having full confidence they'd find a way to win.The thing thats hard for me is 1999-2008 we had regular periods of success but afterwards its been really hard.2009 until now we are right at around .500 the entire time and it hasn't changed.This was supposed to be the year things got turned around.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

some of those years were good times even if the Titans found a way to break all our hearts in the playoffs. The seasons were good to watch, how we went out was with style lol. These past few years we have go nowhere and last Sunday was a prime example of that.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

This is what happens when you play favorites with past players that have no business coaching.

Same can be said for players that have no business playing yet still continue to find ways on this team and somehow get playing time.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar