Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Ben Tate?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Mar 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Moolah:
    $437
    Once we cut CJ, and we should soon, what do you think about signing Ben Tate to go with SG & JB?
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $40
    I am a bit hesitant about signing any free agent runningback this year. I think you are going to have a few that try to push for big contracts before they realize the bottom has dropped out.
  3. sirjesse Starter

Moolah:
    $371
    I am a big fan of Ben Tate and would love to have him as our feature back.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  4. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,651
    Too similar to Greene IMO. We could have our choice of college RBs in the draft, and get one that is a change of pace to Greene and fits Whiz's system perfectly.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,359
    Huh? Ben Tate isn't a hammer like Greene. He's a zone runner with decent hands. More shifty. Greene is a plodder.
    Titans Eternal and titans92790 high five this.
  6. oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Moolah:
    $437
    When do we pull the trigger on a RB in the draft? And who do you think will still be there? I am hoping to see us find someone that could push Greene down the depth chart not fill in at the bottom.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    I like Tate but is he not restricted?
  8. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,501
    Draft a speedster, no need to spend big bucks on a position that is in decline.
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,359
    One of the undersized speed backs can be had in the 5/6th round easy. I'd rather us spend a 4th on one of the more complete backs in the class.
  10. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436

Nah, he's an unrestricted FA..