Ben Troupe????? No Where to be found......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Where is Ben Troupe in this offense??? He had one ball thrown to him on Sunday and that was the only time I saw him or heard his name at all. Bo Scaife was not even used very much but Ben Troupe has just vanished and from hearing that the titans brought in some Tight Ends this week tells me the end maybe near for Ben. However if you dont even throw to him but once and the ball is in the ground what can the guy do just confused about where Ben Troupe is in this offense doest not seem to be any where. Thoughts?????

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The Titans don't want to play guys they can't depend on and right now Troupe isn't dependable. He doesn't run the right routes and misses assignments which has been his problem from day one. The coaches would much rather have a guy with less athletic ability who is going to execute the play properly.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've been comparing Troupe to Calico for the past 2 years. Another "project Floyd" that didn't pan out.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Seriously, is the problem that he's just a moron with athletic ability? I remember reading (something he probably can't do) that he bombed his Wonderlic or something like that.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I could see us drafting a TE in the early rounds of the draft this year.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Why? We have Scaife. This team is more likely to draft one in lower rounds. Especially since we have hartsock as well.

7. Architect

Architect Pain Train

i would like to see him actually on the field with a couple of balls thrown his way. He was hurt in the preseason and my just be getting back in the grove. Maybe im nieve but Im not ready to give up on him

8. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Either way - if Troupe doesn't really turn it on this is his last year. Big disappointment. They've got young guys beneath him that they've liked in camp - Petrowski and Guenther. Between them, FA and the draft we'll be set - I think it's Scaife's job to start for the long haul unless we land a killer FA.

9. DJB

DJB Starter

And so far it looks like Paul Williams is the new Calico/Troupe.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I hope not. He deserves at least a year and maybe two before judging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar