Ben Wallace traded to the Cavs

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by desfletcher316, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Good luck with that, he's past it.:ha:

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think that Ben's demise was not from lack of talent, but rather because of system. He was clearly horrible in Washington, was great in Detroit, and then became worse again. He seems like a system player. I think he will be fine in Cleveland, but they need what all playoff contenders need, shooters. Shooters are at a premium in the playoffs because scoring goes way down. So you need guys who can fill the bucket. Defense can lead to buckets. So that helps, but you need scorers in the playoffs in my opinion. All 5 players must be able to score to make double teams pay. If even one player cannot score, it is a problem.

3. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

So far the Cavs are 1-2 with the new team. I give it 3 more games. If they cant win 2 of the next 3 I call the trade a bust. Not a good time to be a Cavs fan. IMO I see LeBron on a new team in the next few years.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

That would be nice

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

And said team would have to ship out or trade their best players to afford/get him and he'll be in exactly the same position he's in now. Trouble with these "superstars" they complain that the rest of the teams **** and its their own fault by taking up half (exageration)the salary cap.:rolleyes:

7. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

Looks like the big bad Pistons don't match up at all with the new look Cleveland LeBron's.

Wallace looks pretty good blocking and causing distorted shots. Maybe the James gang are pretty good now?

Playoff ready?

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Won't beat Boston or Detroit in the playoffs.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Boston Clobbered my Rockets, and made it look easy. Boston has a great Defense. They switch on screens and still match up well.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Boston might just be the best team in the league. The only thing i'm worried about is that they've been so intense throughout the entire course of the season that they may be drained come playoff time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar