Bench Collins NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

All I know is, Collins is the man and should remain the man. Our Secondary and Defensive Line are what needs the work.

Let's face it, the Titans of old almost never scored 31 points, yet we won games because of our Defense. Now our Offense has improved, but our Defense is letting games slip away.

We won't even get into the Special Teams fiasco.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I guess some of you guys forgot how bad our offense was moving with VY in

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

LMAO! A defense that gives up 34 points is irrelevant? Sure whatever. Young got it done in close games BECAUSE of the defense and BECAUSE we didn't score much. Young would have never been in position to win today's game.

4. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

if vince plays, we're not in the game. i dont care what people say. he would have got massacred against that Steelers pass rush.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Reactionary buttclown fans are hilarious.

6. amy

amy Starter

The Titans are 1-5 since Houston beat us last season. So maybe something is wrong all around.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

people are acting though kerry collins was moving the ball well in this game.

chris johnson had almost 300 yards of offense. the rest of the offense had 171 yards.

vince young can hand the ball off and watch chris johnson break 50+ yard runs.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

also, our play calling in the second half sucked. we were throwing it downfield in the first half. then we play conservative fisher ball in the second half.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Collins made some nice throws and that TD was great. Some people just can't let their love for Vince die, forget it people, it ain't happening. We wouldn't have had a chance to win today if the turnover machine Young was behind center.

I honestly question if Young could have seen/hit the WIDE OPEN Chris Johnson and yes I'm dead serious.

10. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

I think VY would've kneeled down on that play for some reason or throw an INT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar