Bengal fans suck!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I could name about 15 "Hollywood Stars".

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

Sandler and Pauly Shore

3. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

I can't blame them. If I were a Bengals fan, I wouldn't want to show my face in public either.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

great stats but I don't see what your trying to prove.

Locker had more deep ball completions in one game than Hass has had all season long.

What do you think the score of the game would have been had Hass not got hurt?

Probably something like 29-7

5. TITANS ALL DAY

TITANS ALL DAY Camp Fodder

I am a season ticket holder and the crowd has been notorious for being loud when the 4th quarter hits, but whenever it's the first three quarters it seems like we are not as loud. I don't know why the fans don't stand up and yell the whole game. Come in 1999-2003 the crowd would be loud and the whole game and not sell there tickets to Saints fans

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

more brokers have more tickets now than then, but that is only marginal.

Titans have started S - l - o - w how many times this season? If the team plays well the fans react. Got too give the fans something too cheer about.

The first 3rd and 8 the fans always stand and cheer very loudly, then when the opposing team easily converts the crowd is understandably less enthused on subsequent 3rd downs - as an example. D makes an early stop and the crowd remains engaged. It really is up too the Titans on how loud the crowd is.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Based on what i have seen of Dalton(3 games or so) he looks like the real deal. He is poised, accurate and moves around better than i thought.

He has 12 picks but he also has 18 Tds.

Still some issue about his ability to get the ball down field enough and if he has much upside but for a rookie he has done fine. The games against the Ravens and steelers brought him down to earth a bit but his numbers are better than Ponder's and similar to Newton's. Very good for a first year player.

FYI Duece called Ponder the most nfl ready QB and said that Newton was not even a QB at all. Nice call there!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

While Cincy lucked out elsewhere in the league schedule-wise, playing all their Balt/Pitt games at the end of the season when Cincy's starting D was devastated by injury was unfortunate for them. Much of these aforementioned "prized stats" here were catchup ball/garbage time. Any team down to Pittsburgh by 21 early is gonna trow INTs..

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

In 4 years Dalton won't be a starter in this league, book it.

Dudes average.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Just as I thought.....not good enough for you.

You nor I know what the score would have been if Hass stayed in the game. Period. Find one of your great stats to show me that definatively.

What I'm trying to prove?
    Read it...I spelled it out very plainly.
    Stats do not show the entire story. You said all Hass does is dink and dunk and I showed you Locker did the same 62% of the time.

"Locker had more deep ball completions in one game than Hass has had all season long."

BS!
    Locker had long completions of 40, 30, 20 = 3 for 90 yards
    Hass v Ravens - 35, 52, 30 = 3 for 117 yards
    Hass v Panthers - 30, 40, 40 = 3 for 110
    (No run after catch, just long completions)

So...NO! Hass had the same number of long completions with more yards against the Ravens, and the same number number of long completions with more yards against the Panthers.
    That's just 2 games.

So, you are wrong.
    But I'm sure there will be another excuse.
    I'm done arguing with you. It is pointless because you see what you want and only your stats count.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar