Bengal fans suck!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Good find. I'll give you the 2:40, 5:58, and 7:20 one, all good deep balls. The 10:00 one wasn't a deep ball though. Regardless, Thats 3 more than I thought he had all season.

But don't act like he does that every game, thats the only game he's done that.

And hasselbeck does suck, hes old and washed up, his production has steadily been declining every yaer. If he finishes the end of this season he'll be looking at a 78 rating, 16 TD's 12 INT's, and a 9-7 record. Very mediocre.

And all that damage was done early in the season, he hasn't been anywhere near good for 5 weeks now. Don't see how you can dispute that. 5 weeks of bad football is enough to get benched when the backup is out performing you and we're in the playoff race.

2. TheSureThing

Ignore is for the weak with no arugment.

Seriously who ignores?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hasselbeck has led an O that has started flat quite a few games, no arguing that.

I still think the best case sceanrio would be Hasselbeck start the games, if healthy, with Locker getting starting reps in pratice

4. TheSureThing

At most I'd give Hasselbeck a few series in Indy to see if he can get anything done even if he is 100% healthy. If he can't throw in locker. No time to be starting bums for what they did 8 weeks ago.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Come on, Skitch. Don't put folks on ignore unless they really cross the line. TST likes to argue...yeah, he is wrong usually. But he hasn't warranted an ignore. He is more entertaining than Jessie *by far*.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar