Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Bengals @ Titans Game Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    If you can't be at the game, you can do the next best thing by joining the diehards here and posting your thoughts of the game. If you prefer, jump into the chatroom by selecting the "goChat" option from the top menu.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    In an effort to help keep the forum up-to-speed during the game, I have done a few things to optimize the forum including blocking this thread from guests. For those of you who regularly post on the forum during games, please PM me as to whether or not you see server improvement today. Thanks.
    5 people high five this.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    can we get some velvet ropes? :brow:
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Let me check to see if your name is on the list.

[IMG]
    2 people high five this.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I'm going to go on record and call Ringer for 100 yards rushing today.
  3. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $178
    I second that prediction, and my other prediction is. CJ WILL SIT MOST OF GAME!
  4. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $646
    Good luck, would love to see the Titans win this one
    1 people high five this.
  5. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $178
    Can't...........stop............staring.........at......your.........avatar
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Ringer break out party? Doubtful... But we will get to see more o line struggles and cj get more average by the play....

Dwill... Good game today... Cus well need it.
  7. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,490
    I predict nothing will change and we will see CJ run up to the line of scrimmage and then sit down and wait to be tackled a lot.

Afterwards, Munchy will look like a deer in headlights and say something about accountability and how he doesn't understand what's going on with CJ, and then CJ will say something about it not being is fault and about how he has a lot of money now.

Meanwhile, Hasselbeck will continue to question why he decided to sign up with us. :sad2:

I hope I'm wrong though. I hope we see a spectacular show between Ringer and Harper and that Avery, DWill, and Washington get 0 angry looks from Hasselbeck today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.