Bennett released by Rams. Wyatt questions return to Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hotsauce, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

FWIW, the Giants were playing a zone, the CBs responsibility was never Drew, only to drop into the flat.....and EVERY QB should be able to make that throw.....as should every WR make that catch.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I would take Bennett back. He beats what he have now. That just goes to show we don't have much :grrhee:

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

burn, bennett, burn

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I couldn't believe that drop. It was horrible.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

:hang:

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

He would have to be content being a 3-4 guy, and I just don't see it. Well, I guess that's what he amounted to in St.L, but he was supposed to be someone's heir with that contract. Honestly, I don't see him as much different than Gage, and Gage isn't going anywhere, so it's almost pointless.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

He only got slower when he went to the Rams...or maybe it was just everyone else was faster.

No thanks...

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The catch he made on the Steelers in the playoff game may be one of the best catches in team history. He has sticky hands at moments. I think he could be a nice backup here because we show the short ball and he can get open on those short passes.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

No more Drew-Drops. Pass ... maybe at league min but that is a press. We have enough #2 or #3 WRs.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ask and you shall receive.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar