Bennett Signs with Rams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans2871, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

c'mon Donte

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

Good luck Drew. It was fun while it lasted. You were a undrafted free agent, and you signed for 30 million over 6. GREAT job! Don't spend it all on one of those fancy new stereos...

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Drew was gone for sure once Billy was treated the way he was last summer, it didn't matter where, he wasn't staying with the Titans.

4. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Bennett Agrees to Terms with Rams

SUMMARY: WR Drew Bennett has agreed to terms with the St. Louis Rams today which is reported to be for six years and $30 million. He is guaranteed $10 million with $9.5 to be paid the first season. Bennett, who spent the previous six seasons with the Tennessee Titans, was one of the top free agents on the market, and the Rams were his first and only visit.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Good luck Drew..
    30 mil... wow.

talk about overpaying!

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I am going to miss saying DDDDDDRRRRRREEEEEEEWWWWW at the games. Good luck with the Rams

Jwill1919, I think you are right

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Is there a website or link that shows the salaries of NFL players?
    I used to have this one website bookmarked but can't find it now.

8. Black66

Black66 Starter

Drew had his moments but I'm glad to see him go. Now hopefully we can get a real playmaker at WR.

I'll also have to say that Donte Stallworth is not the answer. He always has hamstring issues and never plays through a complete season. He was the same way back in his days playing for UT, big play potential but not always on the field.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

30m......if bennet got that...wat will donte get...i hope we get him though....he really is an amazing talent...i hope we can get some thlep....so far we havnet done pretty much anything...cept lose henry...dont know how that happneed....guys all wehave on the rb bench is white...does anyone else see that as a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar