Bennett, Wade and Smith Leave for Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I could copy/paste. But I am also trying to build up the blog traffic. Many members said they wanted to participate in that and I am hoping more will in time.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

ok the question is why? Seems like a waste to me but hey its your site :))

4. TitanJeff

Why the blog?

5. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i like the blog idea...it gives a chance for more well-thought out analysis of things going on in Titan-land...

from my perspective...

the front page is for news
    the blog is for in-depth analyis and opinion
    the forum is for back and forth discussion of topics

6. Having a blog is really no different than having the goTitans articles that have been posted to the front page for years.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeah.

8. TitanJeff

Bingo. That's it in theory anyway.

I didn't want fan opinion to be confused for news so I made the front page more of a new portal. And posts in the forum sometimes get lost in the volume of posts we generate now and wouldn't get the attention it deserves.

Also, the blog has its own RSS feed for those interested in only fan opinion.

It's an experiment. It may not catch on and we'll go back to the way things were.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

so no in-depth analyis and opinions happens on the forums??? news to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar