Bennetts Drops Cost The Team, Despite Havng A Good Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yes, but his production and impact on the game was not greater than Bennet, Wade, Brown and even Givens.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'd say scoring 14 of our 16 points has a pretty big impact on the game.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Any runningback in the league could have punched in those 1-3 yard runs. He was barely touched as he went into the endzone on those plays. To say it was great play by Henry would be like giving Collins credit for a screen pass that the receiver breaks for a TD.

4. Fry

i question whether chris brown could have gotten those, since he runs like a sissy.

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Dude, he carried the ball 9 times for 22 yards!!! Almost 2.5 yards a carry. Wow, what an impact!!! A healthy White woulda scored those 2 TDs and run for 80+. A healthy Brown would have too. Come on man, you're making no sense whatsoever

6. Fry

like i said, he did his job when he was called upon. his job in that game wasnt to get the big yards. he moved the chains with four first downs and scored inside the five. that was his role in the offense and he did it very effectively.

i would say he had more of an impact than brown.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

There fixed your post. Henry only got 2 first downs, the stats count the 2 TD's as first downs, which is wrong, imo.

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

9 for 22, 2 first downs or 16 for 64, 3 first downs.... how exactly did Henry have a better game again?
    Not to mention the number of times Brown gave the offence 2nd and short, something Henry never did.

Or was it because Brown got injuried... ohh wait, it's Henry who's questionable for the next game with turf toe...

9. Fry

i had henry with more of an impact with four first downs. i didnt know touchdowns were counted as first downs.

10. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

I'll take the TD's over yards any day. I dont remember the #'s and Im too lazy to look it up, but didnt Bettis have like 5 TD's and 2yrds?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar