Bennetts Drops Cost The Team, Despite Havng A Good Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

They both are a waste, each in their own way. LenDale is the only hope...othwerwise line up Haynesworth in the backfield.

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

awesome pick, bigtitan

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I couldn't agree more. I'm just annoyed with all the "cut Brown" posts, when clearly he's a big asset to this team, just like Henry is. He has the breakaway potential that Henry doesn't, but lacks in the short yardage situations.

If we're lucky White can do it all, but that remains to be seen.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:lol: bigtitan53279

They're what we've got so lets hope Chris 'sicknote' Brown stays healthy.

White hasn't looked like he's going to force either of them out of a job yet but I hope that he does do that because it will be good for us.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i've wanted brown to prove me wrong about his injuries and toughness since we drafted him. so far, he hasnt given me any reason to change my mind.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

you know what's most pathetic out of all this? These guys are getting turf toe playing on grass!!

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

That would be 3 and 1... And yeah, I take TDs too, but almost anyone can get TDs in from the 1. Unless you're the Bungals in Super Bowl 16...

That's the difference. The day Henry averages 4 YPC on 15+ touches, I'll praise him. But until then, he's worth nothin but 2.5 YPC to me, which is not good enough

9. Yeah I know, its like, WTF man!

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

He could have been tripped up in the backfield on the 2 point conversion, but he kept his feet. Then he powered through a hit to get into the endzone. He was hit at the 2 on the second td run and powered through.

I don't think every back in the league makes those plays. In fact, Chris is a tall upright runner who gets tripped up easily. He may not have made both those plays. But luckily it looks like the coaches know how to use both guys effectively.

As for those complaining about ypc, over half of Henry's runs were short yardage. You're not gonna have a very good ypc when that happens, but the most important thing is he moved the chains and got 14 points, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar