Bernard Pollard takes things up a notch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jun 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yeah. We'll be adding his and lots more once final cuts are made.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

All it really was is these guys didn't want to step out front and be the leader like Pollard is. Now they can be comfortable and have fun while he does all the talking and leading. Pollard will be my 2nd Titans jersey purchase!

Goal = Super Bowl
    Mission = Kill

3. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I would love one, but it could be a wasted jersey after one year. I already have a wasted VY jersey.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Maybe if he plays well and the team has some success this season he might want to stick around and make this his first true home.He already has a ring and this is the first place he has played where he is able to be the main guy on the defense.I'm pretty sure if the defense wreaks havok this season and we are good enough to make the postseason Gregg Williams will make sure the brass keeps Pollard around.It would be cool if the team started to have success and we could have a player like Pollard leading the defense.

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You know what? I would love for that to happen. I keep thinking that if he does great, he'll be offered better elsewhere. When this happens, his thought may be, "Damn, too bad them Titans didn't have enough faith to give me a multi year contract to begin with or I'd stay."

Would be just our luck.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I would buy his jersey, but I'd have to wait until he is under a multi-year contract.

Anywhere I can get a high quality jersey for <$50?

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I've had that same thought myself and thats something this team needs to quit doing is being cheap when it comes time to pay players.Maybe with Webster running things now some of the way this team does business will change.Players like Derrick Mason or Cortland Finnegan would've never left but when it came time to get paid the team wouldn't do it.I still say we should've cut Griffin and kept Finnegan.After all Finnegan was the last real physical player we had and it would've been fun seeing him and Pollard together on this defense.The team gave Griffin a contract because he was nice and kept quiet but thats the problem right there is he is nice and quiet on defense too.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. j_titan

j_titan Special Teams Standout

Don't get me wrong at all... I LOVE this talk BUT...talk is CHEAP...
    I want to see action more than hear about it...I want to see the Titans knock the f*ck outta people this season... Then I'll be 100% satisfied!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Talk is cheap, but Pollard's ass can cash the checks his mouth is writing, dude lays the wood on ball carriers.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I can't wait until the season starts and they unleash Pollard on the defense for the first time.Its going to be very interesting to see how this defense performs with Gregg Williams in charge with all the changes and seeing Pollard out there ready to launch into some unsuspecting soul out there which by the way i definitely hope ends up including a few Colts and Texans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar