Bernard Pollard: Titans’ D transformed into pit bulls, Rottweilers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pro Football Talk, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Let's hear you roar Bernard

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

dont tempt him, this is the same guy who gave us this

and this
    pollardamerica.jpg

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Well yeah... Going from allowing the most points of any team in the NFL in 2012 to an average defense last year was a big improvement. Can't get much worse than the Titans 2012 defense, but there's only one way to go from the bottom, and they hardly "beat anyone down."

Now I like his fire, I like his play most of the time, but I guess I'm just ready to watch some football instead of reading meaningless quotes. I agree he did smack a few people like AJ in the mouth last year, but the defense as a whole didn't.

5. JCBRAVE

Pollard makes Griffin accountable, we need him just to keep Griffin in line.

6. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

Griffin's top 5, one of the highest paid safety this year isn't he? He needs another player to make him average now? He should be cut so we could have saved a ton of cash. Wyatt claims 8mil cap space we'd save this year with cutting him. Plus we'd not on the hook for another 8+mil a year for the next 2 years.

Damn why'd you have to ruin my day by mentioning him ;)

7. JCBRAVE

He manned up tho. I'd have never thought he'd still be here at this time back when he signed that contract a few years ago. Good for him for bouncing back.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

i would say who remembers the game cecil played with a bloody nose ......but there were several

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar