Best Album Cover

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Broken Record strikes again.. My old band in Florida did a bunch of shows with SCOTS.. Rick is a sunuvagun on guitar and Mary ain't so bad herself..
    Love that tune White Trash on DTD..

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't remember much....Final Countdown and that Cherokee Road song. I really just liked the fact the fact that they used keyboards....which most seem to think sucks dongs, but I don't. Check out Deadsy!

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yes!!! Too bad dude offed himself recently :-/

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Deadsy (we're talking Cher and Greg Allman's son's band right?) and Europe aren't even from the same planet.. I got no problem with keys in the right band. Just couldn't handle Europe's wussified vox..
    Deadsy seemed to more in line with Marylin Manson etc...

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

10:4! What was the name of your old band? We may have a friend, or acquaintance, in common.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Shrill, AKA The Mighty Shrill previously known as The Roidz..

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm not comparing the two bands, just saying they both used keys predominantly. At least I think Europe did....I don't remember much....but the keyboard hook from the Final Countdown got me.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Lemme check with my friend. There's a decent chance he has seen you perform. I'm currently working on a project with him and he's a huge SCOTS fan. He's akin to a SCOTS version of a dead head.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Is your friend in SoFlo - West Palm, Lauderdale? That was our stompin grounds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar